Let us uncover the market share analysis of Microelectronic Cleaning Equipment industry
Over the forecast period, the microelectronics cleaning equipment market is expected to develop at a CAGR of 5.97 percent (2022-2027). To preserve performance and dependability, microelectronics devices such as wafers, MEMS, ICs, and PCBs, which are regarded as building blocks of practically all electronic devices, require cleaning. As a result, in the semiconductor business, microelectronics cleaning is a critical step in the operation of every electronic device. The market will rise due to rising demand for cleaning such gadgets over the forecast period.
Important Points to Remember
- The worldwide semiconductor market is predicted to reach USD 460 billion by 2021, according to World Semiconductor Trade Statistics (WSTS), up from USD 412.3 billion in 2019. The growing requirement to control power across circuits and shrinking are driving the semiconductor market.
- Microelectronics cleaning equipment is used to clean silicon wafers, compound semiconductor device wafers, and other semiconductors in consumer electronics devices such as smartphones, tablets, televisions, laptops, iPods, cameras, washing machines, printers, music systems, and others. With the increased growth of the semiconductor industry due to the integration of semiconductors into consumer electronics devices such as smartphones, tablets, televisions, laptops, iPods, cameras, washing machines, printers, music systems, and others, the market is experiencing
- Furthermore, the increasing use of automation has resulted in a surge in the variety of cleaning methods used during manufacturing, as well as a high demand for silicon-based sensors, both of which are anticipated to raise demand for microelectronics cleaning equipment. In addition, the principal application of microelectronics cleaning equipment is in the IC fabrication business, where cleaning wafers accounts for a significant portion of the fabrication process.
- Furthermore, increased awareness of the negative impact of surface contamination and flaws on an electronic product's functionality and performance is a major factor driving market expansion. Cleaning has also become more crucial for numerous sections of technological processes since the introduction of ISO 14000. However, rising environmental worries about chemicals and harmful gases, as well as a shortage of competent labour, are stifling industry expansion.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has had a negative impact on the semiconductor sector, causing huge supply chain disruptions as a result of government-imposed lockdowns that have hampered manufacturing and slowed consumer demand for semiconductor gadgets. Furthermore, small and medium-sized businesses are fighting to stay afloat in the market.
Market Trends to Watch
MEMS (Microelectromechanical Systems) are expected to drive market growth.
- Sensors made of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) provide various advantages, including accuracy and dependability, as well as the possibility to manufacture smaller electrical devices. As a result, they've gotten a lot of attention in recent years. Across geographies, industrial automation and need for smaller consumer gadgets, such as wearables and IoT-connected devices, are two major factors driving the MEMS sensor market.
- As a result of the increased demand for MEMS, the market is expected to expand. One of the most common causes of MEMS device failure is wafer imperfections and process particles. As a result, in the MEMS area, cleaning is still a critical procedure.
- Furthermore, rising military spending across the globe is paving the way for MEMS sensors, such as drones and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). MEMS pressure sensors are increasingly being used in classic fighter aeroplanes with high-end navigation systems. MEMS systems with the bare minimum of standardisation based on applications are extremely adaptable.
- Governments in Germany, the United States, China, and India are focused on smart manufacturing approaches by expanding automation and industrial control systems (ICS) to build a connected automated environment and increase operational efficiencies. MEMS sensors are used in a variety of applications, including automotive testing, refrigerator condition monitoring, HVAC control, leak detection, pressure drops, and more. Such occurrences are likely to drive market expansion.
The Asia-Pacific region has the largest market share
- China, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea dominate the Asia-Pacific semiconductor industry, accounting for over 65 percent of the global discrete semiconductor market. Others, such as Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore, on the other hand, contribute greatly to its domination.
- Many vendors are setting up production facilities in the region because of the high demand for smartphones and other consumer electronics gadgets in nations like India, China, Japan, and Singapore. The copious supply of raw materials, as well as inexpensive startup and labour costs, have aided corporations in establishing production centres in the region.
- Microelectronics are in high demand in Asia-Pacific from industries such as automotive, consumer electronics, and industrial. The region is home to vendors in the market examined, such as Panasonic Corporation and Dainippon Screen Mfg. Co., Ltd. Due to the low-cost manufacturing advantage, several additional discrete semiconductor companies have a large production base in the region.
- Furthermore, Taiwan is a global leader in microelectronics production and is regarded as one of the top producers of notebook PCs, LCD monitors, chip-testing, and chip-foundry services. As a result, the market in the region has a lot of potential.
Why should Industry Data Analytics be your first choice?
The industry is rapidly evolving as the industry continues to improve. Technology advances have provided a number of benefits to today's businesses, resulting in daily economic fluctuations. As a result, a company's ability to strategize effectively depends on its understanding of market patterns. An effective strategy provides a competitive edge and a head start in planning for businesses. Industry Data Analytics Studies is a dependable source for market reports that will assist you in obtaining the leads that your business requires. You're looking forward to it. Isn't that the case?
No need to keep waiting.